Adding registrations that come in over the phone or via snail mail is simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Find the class the student wants to register for by using either the built-in search or browsing the list of classes.
- Click the Roster button for the class
- Click + New Registration
- The remainder of the process will be much of the same experience your students have when registering for your classes. All you need to do is collect the following info to complete their registration.
- Email address
- If this is their first registration in the system, you'll also need their first and last name, phone number, and mailing address.
- If they're registering anyone else for class, you'll want their name and contact info as well.
- Credit card number, CVV (3-digit security code), credit card expiration date, and billing zip code -OR- if the registrant would like to pay by check or cash, as an administrator you can select from these options as well.
- Enter the appropriate information on each screen and when complete, click Submit Registration. A notification email will be sent both to the student and to your program as confirmation.