We know that sometimes you might like to offer discounts as an incentive for students to sign up early or for additional classes. Or perhaps you're interested in using scholarships to discount the entire cost of a class for certain students. You can do all of these by using Promo Codes!
Please note: Promo codes apply to your entire catalog and affect the student’s whole order– not just a particular course. For class-specific adjustments to price, we recommend using price-adjusting options.
To create a promo code, use the following steps:
- Once logged in, click on the Admin Menu button, hover over More in the Registrations section. From here, click Promo Codes.
- In the Promo Codes screen, you can either edit existing promo codes or add new ones. To edit, simply click on the code name, make your changes, then save. To add a new promo code, click on the + Add Promo Code button at the top of the screen.
- On the next screen, fill in the details of your promo code:
- Enter the code you'd like your students to enter during registration to receive the discount. We recommend choosing something distinctive but easy to remember like EARLY BIRD 2014 or Senior Discount. Spaces are okay and capitalization doesn’t matter.
- Enter either the dollar amount or percentage you would like to take off when the code is used. For example: a $5.00 off would discount each class by $5.00.
- Click on the Add Promo Code button to save.
- If you would like the promo code to be added to a specific class, select the checkbox next to Apply only to specific classes, you can select the classes on the following screen: