Terms to know:
- Catalog - Lets you organize your classes into easy to reference periods of time. Example, Spring, Summer, Fall classes.
Additionally, they allow you to control what classes are displayed online or not. You can specify the start and end dates for it to display. This allows you to start adding classes and get them perfect for presentation ahead of time and know that information is not available to the public until you're ready.
Category - Allows you to organize your classes in a way that makes it easier for your students to find the class they want. You can use categories (and subcategories) to organize all of your classes by topic, age, or any other way you wish. Categories are nested within Catalogs. Classes can be assigned to multiple Categories and SubCategories but must be assigned to at least one.
- Payout - When we send you the money you collect for registrations. Payouts for registrations are typically sent to you the Monday after your class starts. (Please contact your sales rep if you need this adjusted) At the time a Payout is released to your account, anyone on your staff set to receive Payout notifications will receive an automatic email detailing the amount of the deposit and the registrations included in it. This information is also accessible from the secure administration area of CourseStorm and exportable to Excel for further processing.
- How do I log in as an administrator?
Navigate to your CourseStorm site and then scroll to the very bottom of the page. You'll find a link for "Staff Log In". If you try to use the Student Log In link, located in the top-right of the website you will not be able to log in as an Administrator.
- How do I add additional administrators?
From your Admin Menu navigate to Account > Users > Administrators. Click Invite User and add in their name and email address and click Send Invite.
- Can instructors view their roster and/or contact their attendees through the CourseStorm site?
They sure can! They'll want to navigate to Classes and find their class. From there they can click on Registrants and they'll see all registrants for that class. Additionally, from this screen they can send an email to all registrants, print a roster or download a roster.